cvision focus assist
distance measurement is science
What is cvision focus assist?
The cvision measurement unit uses 2 cameras to create and display a stereoscopic depth map from 250,000 real-time measurement points. Various measuring and autofocus features are made possible through the live-view touch screen interface. “Single point” allows you to measure your set on the fly. “Tracking” locks onto a subject allowing you to track it through the shot, or even select your subject before entering the frame. “Nearest” allows you to select a user defined area where the closest subject to the camera is measured and kept in focus - which is a great feature to pick perfectly sharp shots even during a run and gun shoot.
In combination with a cPRO lens control system, cvision offers advanced autofocus features but also manual control at the press of a button. cvision is the ultimate focus assist on set. But, it can also be used standalone for unmanned cameras in a broadcast environment.
• Real-time distance measurement read out
• Tracking function for moving subjects
• Interface with different lens control systems (LCS)
• Integrated LCS functions with direct focus motor control
• Integrated LBUS interface
• Multiple autofocus functions
• Stand-alone mode for nearest function
• Easily switchable between manual and automatic focus control
• Variable time and speed control over focus pull
Advanced focus pulling:
• Integration of a graphical user interface
• Visualization of depth map
• Regular and advanced focus peaking visualization
• Fingertip focus control
• Multi tracking
The first true focus peaking calculation
The unique depth of field indicator provides perfect focus peaking to guide you when pulling focus manually.
||optical / no laser
||realtime with FOV 51° ( approx. 32mm focal length)
||0.6m to >15m (2ft to >50ft)
||+-1cm @ 2m (0.5" @ 7ft)
||19 x 5.5 x 4.5 cm; 480g (1lbs)
||-10° to +50° C
|temperature:||10V - 34V / 15W|
lens control system: RS232, LBUS
direct motor control: CAN, LBUS